[FX] - Final Exhibition -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FX] - Final Exhibition -

Welcome to Clan FX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Rally>>>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genko
Admin
Genko

Clan Rally>>> Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rally>>>   Clan Rally>>> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:34 am

Hello all,

The reason for this post is to let you know that we are organising a clan rally, we need a date and a time, for those of you who don't know what this is, a clan rally is where we send out a date and a time to all our members and we get as many members on our server at one time to play and also to talk about any matches we want to organise, or ways to get a rep up, and we were also thinking about having a morning team and a night team for FX. It's important that we have this rally.

So, the rally will be, we don't have a time yet, as we are trying to make a time that suits everyone. So, please comment this post and leave a time that is good for you and also your timezone and we will work out a perfect time for everyone : ).

(Maybe not everyone, but most members hopefully)

Ps - It was supposed to be on the 15th, so yesterday, but nothing happened with it, so yeah need to set a new date.
Back to top Go down
http://the-final-exhibition.webs.com/
TaunT

Clan Rally>>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rally>>>   Clan Rally>>> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:40 am

this week will be hard for me, bc i have now testweek. but if we got a special time in this weke i can come for some minutes (30-60).
and that morning - evening team i think it will be hard,
1. bc we live in other timezone
2. i am online (and i think most guys) if it can, so when i like to pal and have time.
(again about recruting, i saw fabio recruitng he isnt much time online if i watch well.)
watch out with recruiting bc 1. we got too much members and i think 8-10 is the max so maybe we just have to recruit the ebst players (if they wanne join).

rally is good idea but i am a person who will forget x] but if we got a date i will write it on a paper and hang it at the side of me screen Smile

and yeah more matches is great (organised matches).
maybe everyone have to come vent and toher i say yes to kick members who arent at vent online.

but if the date is ready i will be there
Back to top Go down

Clan Rally>>>
Page 1 of 1