[FX] - Final Exhibition -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FX] - Final Exhibition -

Welcome to Clan FX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey guys!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coop*

Hey guys!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:36 am

So, my May 24 (long weekend) was a shit show haha, i slept at my ex-gf's house friday night (was a bit akward but w/e) we're still friends lol, it was decently fun actually haha, then saturday i freaking bought 3 26rs of Smirnoff Vodka, and a 24 of bud light lime, great beer, expensive weekend, that lasted me sat/sunday.... was a mad party weekend, got kicked out of my house, because my step mom flipped on me for reasons unknown, but im living at my real moms now, got my computer in my room, and internet haha, so i could easily come back to rvs once in a while, but i'm going to buy the stimulus package for mw2, so i can get the newer maps, haha, games actually awesome.

if anyone in FX is still actually playing raven shield, shout out, add me on msn,steam, what ever haha, anyways pce out
(BTW. it's iMmO* )

msn: notta.crazy.guy15@hotmail.com
steam: kieron_mccolm@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Hey guys!!
Page 1 of 1